SITE NITE MEMBER APPLICATION
For a person to become a member, she or he will meet all of the following criteria:
1. Attends at least four presentation meetings before becoming eligible for membership.
2. Volunteers to help with meeting flow and with operating the SITE NITE organization.
3. Sign in as a member at meetings. Note” Members have a separate clipboard.
4. Wears their name tag to identify themselves to visitors. Name tags provided upon meeting membership criteria.
5. Contributes the suggested donation at every SITE NITE presentation attended. $5/family unit.
6. Contributes items for the RECLAIMED TREASURES table. Honor system. One item per quarter suggested.
7. Promotes SITE NITE attendance and interests and attends presentations a minimum of four times a year.
8. Ceremony: Sign the membership book at a special ceremony, at members-only quarterly functions or special member events. New members will be recognized as members once they meet criteria and this may occur before the quarterly membership ceremony.
Benefits of Membership:
- Members may promote their professions on the SITE NITE website.
- Members may display their business cards at a special location at the SITE NITE Presentation Meetings.
- Members may display their books.
- Members may wear their SITE NITE nametags with their business names on them.
- Three members on a rotating basis will have one minute each at each meeting to promote their interest or business.
- SITE NITE may link its website to a Member’s business Facebook Page.
Please fill out this application form to become a member