When: The 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at 7 PM.
(SITE does not meet on the 4th Tuesday in November or December due to traditional family celebrations.)
Where: First United Methodist Church of Pittsburgh
5401 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15232
Park: Free parking in the church parking lot on Centre Avenue or in the church circle off S Aiken Avenue.
Enter the church through the glass doors on Centre Avenue above the church parking lot. Meeting entrance should be directly in front of you and a SITE NITE sign is posted.
RSVP: You can RSVP to our Facebook events, click the button on the left or send your name & number attending via the Contact Us form.
Donation: We collect a suggested donation of $5.00 per family unit at the entrance to defray the costs of SITE NITE. Please give as you are able.
To donate via paypal:
Cancellations Due To Inclement Weather
SITE NITE may be canceled if inclement weather deems it appropriate in as timely a manner as possible. For cancellation information, check this website, or our Facebook page. For an email notification, please contact us. We will do our best to reschedule presentations that are canceled due to inclement weather.
General Meeting Flow
- 6:45 PM – Sign in, donate $, shop from our Reclaimed Treasures table and check out our excellent SITE NITE T-shirts!
- 6:55 PM – Find your chair and settle in
- 7:00 PM – Opening, welcome and upcoming announcements & events
- Group centering activity
- Suggested Donation basket passed – $5 per family unit (no one is turned away!)
- Introduction of Presenter
- Evening Presentation
- Question and answers and discussion
- Clean up – We ask that each attendee fold their chair and place it against the wall when leaving.
- Social time until 9:30 PM – We appreciatively ask that attendees leave by 9:30 so that the room and building can be properly closed up. Thank you for your cooperation!